hot tip

If you buy Pampers* diapers, Amazon is the way to go. Through their Subscribe and Save program you get 30% off. You sign up for a recurring order (I do monthly) and a week before it ships they send you an email reminding you of your order so you can change or cancel as you like. You can also have the order come early, but it takes a few days to get here after you order it.

I wasn't sure it was a great deal until last week when I ran out of diapers a few days early (one of the downsides) and went to Walmart to buy some more. I paid $26.50 for 92 diapers. When I came home I found the diapers on my front porch (drat! should have waited) and realized that for $28.10 I got 156. I also checked Sam's club and there the 156 count is $38.98. If you join the Amazon Mom club you get 2-day free shipping, too.


{yes, this girl is still in diapers. she tells us that when her baby comes next month she is going to start going in the toilet...}



*I am not in any way endorsing Pampers--as a Pediatrician I have no opinion as to which diapers are best. As a mom, Pampers fit my little girl well and if I can find a good deal on them...even better.