Spotlight: Dr. Lash



One of our readers suggested we do get to know you posts profiling our docs. Sure thing.  
First up: Dr. Lash. 


Were you named after anyone?
-My middle name is a shortened version of my Mom's maiden name.  

 
Do you have kids?
-Yes.  Two sons, teenagers.  They are smart and talented and great kids.  

Do you still have your tonsils? 
-Nope.  They didn't make it through my many surgeries for cleft lip and palate.  

Would you bungee jump?

-No way.  But I have rappelled a few times.  

What is your favorite ice cream?
-Peppermint Candy.  With hot fudge sauce on top.  

What is the first thing you notice about people?

-Their facial expressions.  I try to figure out if they are having a good day or a really bad day.  

Mountain hideaway or beach house?

-Beach House.  I love the mountains but would rather be hiking than sitting in a cabin.  

Favorite sports to watch?

-Big surprise here-- SOCCER, FUTBOL, FUTEBOL, CALCIO, etc.  

Favorite food?

-I like almost everything, but I would have to say right now asparagus roasted in the oven with       olive oil and sea salt.   

Scary movies or happy endings?

-Neither. I like movies that make me think or teach me about history or people.  

Last movie you watched? 

-Rio.  

Summer or Winter?

-All four seasons, one after the other.  

What book are you reading now? 

-Tales from the Alhambra by Washington Irving (inspired by my recent trip to Spain).  Just finished Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card.  

Rolling Stones or Beatles?

-BEATLES!!!!

What is the farthest you have been from home?

-Tanzania, Africa (Mount Kilimanjaro).  

Do you have a special talent? 

-Singing, piano;  I love to do school projects with my kids like science fair boards and 3-D models too.  

What is the strangest food you ever ate?
-Cow's udder Fried Rice


On the weekends I like to…  
-Watch youth soccer games in the morning, then see a Real Salt Lake game at night.  


If you could go anywhere for a day, where would you go?
-To the Galapagos Islands.