Dr. Ridge's Parenting Workshops


Dr Ridge is doing another round of parenting workshops in August. Classes will be held once a week from 6:00-7:00 p.m for 10 weeks.  They are held on Tuesday nights starting August 28th.

Space is limited, and fills up fast! 

One of my friends took this class, and LOVED it. Here's a snippet of what she put on her blog (unprompted by me):

 I couldn't have anticipated the effect this amazing little chart and system would have on my son.  He truly loves it and it works better than I could have imagined.  I got the idea from the parenting class I'm taking.  If you can take one of these classes, do it.  Don't be ashamed.  You don't have to be out of control to finally take a class.   



If you are interested in signing up, and want more information, please contact Kim at 801-565-1162 Ext 107

(Discount is available for early sign-up.)